What we offer
What is Crime Insurance?
Crime insurance protects against any dishonest acts of your employees including damage to your property, fraud or theft of a client’s property:
- Employee dishonesty
- Computer fraud and funds transfer fraud
- Forgery or alteration
- Money and securities
- Theft of client’s property
Do I need Crime Insurance?
Financial Institutions are vulnerable to dishonest acts and with Crime Insurance you have coverage that is not part of general business insurance policies. It is designed to protect your business from losses that result when your employees or other third parties commit dishonest acts.
Crime Insurance Cover Includes:
- Dishonest, fraudulent or malicious acts of employees including cyber theft.
- Dishonest or malicious physical loss, damage or destruction of money, property and securities.
- Financial transfer fraud relating to documents of value, payment instructions, securities, mortgage instructions or insurance policies.
- Theft of money, securities or property arising from computer fraud including via telephone, email, internet, extranet, or website and computer virus.
- Funds transfer error.
- Defence costs incurred in respect of covered claims.
- Interest and specific expenses following covered claims.
Our PI Insurance Guide provides answers to the most frequently asked questions. Read more...
Our PI Insurance Guide provides answers to many frequently asked questions Read more...