Innovative protection for the innovators of today
Protean’s team of dedicated Fintech and Payment Services specialists have created a new fintech insurance solution revolutionising the protection available to those firms. This fintech insurance policy is specifically designed to protect against key operational risks broadly categorised as theft, fraud, negligence, data compromise, and cyber extortion.
The policy provides an optimised solution to the key risks facing your business, delivering greater certainty of coverage and simplified policy design to provide a smooth and rapid response to claims.
Protean Fintech Insurance is available to a range of firms from start-ups to unicorns, and our Fintech and Payment Services team is passionate about ensuring your insurance programme delivers value for money.
Our video below explains how Protean Fintech Insurance can help protect against the risks you might face so you can focus on growing your business.
Protean Fintech Insurance - key highlights:
- Competitively priced with enhanced protection in strategically important areas
- Combines previously separate policies into one solution to deliver pricing economies and coverage benefits
- Simplified policy construction to streamline coverage and claims response
- Coverage for social engineering fraud, cryptojacking and fraudulent retention of erroneous payments
- Extends protection to include the negligent acts or omissions caused by third party service providers
- Access to specialist emergency support in the event of data breach
- Includes public relations expenses, mitigation and crisis management costs
- Enhanced protection for directors including, pre-claim inquiry costs and personal tax notices
Get in touch with a member of our team or complete our short contact form to find out more.
Key related services
- Fintech insurance
- Professional Indemnity
- Payment Services Providers
- PSD Bond
- PSD2 Insurance
- Cyber Risks
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
What our clients say
We were introduced to Protean by a trusted partner in 2016 and have worked with them ever since. As experts in Fintech Insurance, they provide a high level of technical expertise, coupled with excellent service. Protean are well connected in the Fintech arena and are also a useful sounding board on broader risk and insurance matters.
Protean Risk was incredibly helpful and understood our business immediately. Most importantly they got us a deal we were very happy with in a really short space of time. In summary Great people to work with!
We were introduced to Protean by the firm who were helping with FCA authorisation. They really understand the PII cover requirements for PSD2 and were very quick to review our business model and services. They provided multiple options with comparisons which helped us to clearly understood and choose appropriate risk cover. We surely continue to use and recommend them.
The Importance of Outside Directorship Liability for Private Equity Companies Read more...
An overview of what has happened and what we are seeing in the Directors' & Officers' Liability market. Read more...