What we offer
The Protean Risk Insurance Health Check ensures that portfolio companies have suitable insurance arrangements in place to protect against unforeseen losses. It is a desktop study that considers the investee company’s industry sector, risk exposures and benchmarks their current insurance arrangements to review whether they have adequate protection in place.
The Insurance Health Check specifically analyses policy coverage, sums insured, policy limits, policy endorsements and exclusions, along with benchmarking current premium levels.
Why Protean Risk?
- Proven Insurance Health Check
- A fast and effective service that you can rely on
- D&O Insurance expertise, a key discipline at Protean Risk
Key related services
- Risk & Insurance Due Diligence
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Crowdfunding Platforms
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Why clients choose us
95% of responding clients agree that we are specialists in their business sector
90% of responding clients rated our quality of service as very good or excellent
90% of responding clients agree we go the extra mile to help their business
The Importance of Outside Directorship Liability for Private Equity Companies Read more...